Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 24- What a LONG day


Mon March 24

It was one of those days.  Ya know, the ones where you just keep looking at the clock and waiting for it to end.  There wasn’t anything particularly awful it just seemed like I could not get myself going.  And Avind had a rough day.  I felt like he was crying at me the entire day.  I felt frantic like I needed to be doing something for someone at all times.  Despite that, we had some highlights:

#1 Avind finally learned to clap!  And it was adorable.  Once he got it, he didn’t want to stop.  It even sounded like he said, “Yay!”  with us while we clapped.  He would roll back and forth between Blake and I while we sat on the bed and clap once he sat up. 

#2 Collin was sweet to me most of the day.  That may be due to allowing him to eat a bunch of candy. He and I built the other gingerbread house we got for Christmas.  The icing had a hole in it so when I would use it, a bunch would squeeze out of the hole and I would let Collin eat it.  He was in Heaven.  J I told him he was going to get a tummy ache and he said, “Then I LOVE tummy aches!”  And, he went to bed, without complaining, with only one story, at 7.  Wow!  It must be catching up to him. 

#3 Blake and I got to cuddle up to watch “The Amazing Race” together, and we still have time to get to bed early.  I know that is what we all need: some good sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment