Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 10- Sunlight is good for the soul!

March 10, 2014

I love daylight savings.  I know it is much more difficult to wake up in the dark, but I love, love love love long sunny evenings.  Sunlight is good for my soul.  And we had a 65 degree day. Halleluiah! Today was a put-the-house-back-together kind of day.  Collin was a good sport and helped me tidy up.  We especially enjoyed gardening today.  Collin watched a Sesame Street where they planted seeds, so he was delighted to help me outside.  He asked if we had any seeds to plant and what do you know, I did.  They have been sitting in the garage for 4 years. J So, we finally broke them out.  We were outside from 11-6. Ah, I feel so much better!  And we planted the flower seeds.  I hope something grows! Avind joined us after his nap and was soon sporting a dirt moustache.  He was eating dirt and sucking on rocks and playing in water.  It was baby heaven for him.  Collin also happened to find the left over green water spray bottle from our snow fun and soon Avind also had a green face and green hair.  I was a little concerned whether or not it was going to come out, but I had a good laugh.  What a big brother thing to do! I attacked the crazy devil rose bush we have and it attacked me back. I have all sorts of little scrapes.  We finished off with a run.  Both kids in the jogger and on a hunt for daffodils.  I love those little happy flowers.  Collin spotted them all for me.  What a good day with my babies.  Thank you sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment