Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 23- A good day with my Collin


Sun. March 23

I had a good Collin day.  There were a few down moments, but overall, I was just in love with him.  This morning he came in and cuddled right up to me (Blake was at his meeting) and asked me about my dreams.  And at church Blake took Avind out to try to get him to sleep during sacrament so I got to hang out with Collin.  He cuddled up next to me for the whole meeting.  He was sweet.  And I got to watch him in Primary shoot a basket during singing time.  He gets so serious in there. We watched a family movie together and did more cuddling.  I love when I get that from him.  I can tell he is tired though.  He gets upset very easily.  All of us are a bit sleep deprived.  Need to get back on track this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment