Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sweet little kisses

I just need a minute to capture a beautiful moments:

Yesterday at dinner Avind was eating his enchilada very well.  I had him in the high chair close to me.  He gave a little, "Eh!"  Which means, "I need you."  I came in close and he used his one messy hand to grab my face and pull it in and then he gave me a sweet little kiss.  It was so wonderful to feel so loved by someone so little.  He repeated that 3 times.  I loved being a mother at that moment. 

Avind is also taking steps on his own.  Often 3 or 4 at a time.  He will get it soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts because it straight up sounds like something right out of my head. I wish I could talk to you, because I miss having those talks. You're an amazing mother, so don't forget it!

    ReplyDelete