Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Please"

Poor Avi woke up about 1:30am so I went in to him.  When I picked him up, he pointed to the bed.  He wanted to nurse.  I wasn't sure I wanted to do a nightime feeding.  I laid him on the bed to change his diaper.  And then he did the one thing I couldn't say no to.  He looked at me with his big eyes and signed, "please" on his chest. Oh, it was sooooooo cute!  And amazing because for the first time he talked to me for real. I, of course, nursed him.  And it made me happy.  When he finished he was ready to play!  So, we did for a bit.  Then back to bed.

Collin had pictures today.  He told me he wanted to wear church clothes.  He looked really good.  i was suprised he didn't pick out a sports jersey to waer.  H also had an Easter Egg hunt and party at his school today.  Avi and I got to join him.  I love holding his hand and watching him at school.

Daddy surprised us with coming home early today!  Yay!  So, we took a trip to Walmart to stock up on fishing supplies.  Collin got to turn in his sticker chart for a fishing pole.  He chose a Spiderman pole.  He is beyond excited.  He was jumping off the walls before bed.  Yay for vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment